Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article lists materials that are desired for preservation. This could be due to any of the following reasons.
- There are no photos of a physical item.
- There are no scans of a physical item.
- Photos or scans do exist for a physical item but are of poor quality or low resolution.
- A copy of the software has not been archived.
- A certain version of the software has not been archived.
- In the case of a magazine, new screenshots, information or interviews may be present which are a source of historical importance.
|LOGiN Magazine - December 1987||This Japanese magazine features exclusive coverage of Lucasfilm’s Habitat and we don’t have any scans of it. Can often be found on Yahoo Auctions JP. This is a link to a copy of the magazine.|
|Lucasfilm’s Habitat software package||We have the full client source code for the Lucasfilm Habitat software, but we don’t have photos or scans of the physical disk. We also don’t have scans or photos of the Habitat maps or manual.|
|Club Caribe client software package||We have the full client source code for the Club Caribe software, but we don’t have photos or scans of the physical disk. cans of the physical disk. We also don’t have scans or photos of the Club Caribe maps or manual.|
|WorldsAway Boxed software||A boxed version of the WorldsAway 1.0.8 software was released in 1996 in limited amounts. Only a floppy disk version was released that we know of. Photos of the box and manual are available in the image archive but no scans are available. The floppy disks have not been archived either.|
|Catl97.exe||This was a program used internally at Fujitsu for cataloging artwork and viewing it locally without needing to connect to a WorldsAway server.|